We founded in 1988, with 32 years'experience in research development and manufacture of industrial boiler. Our boiler are saled for more than 100 countries and regions like Egypt, Ethiopia, Congo, Mauritius, Tanzania,South Africa, Mexico, Ireland, Indonesia etc.
7*24 hours online service：firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Free Quote
Product Thermal Capacity: 1 - 20 t/h
Working Pressure: 0.7 - 2 Mpa
Product Thermal Capacity: 20 - 110 t/h
Working Pressure: 1.25 - 5.3 Mpa
Product Thermal Capacity: 2 – 20t/h
Working Pressure: 1 - 2.5 MPA
Product Thermal Capacity: 4 - 35 t/h
Working Pressure: 1.0 - 2.5 MPA
Thermax is one of the global leaders in vapor absorbers. The Thermax cooling business offers an extensive range of chillers that use steam, hot water, exhaust gases and other fuels. Specialized applications such as inlet air-cooling, district cooling and heating, solar cooling with Thermax chillers are improving output and productivity across
In the U.S., this appliance is for non-residential applications only. Replaces up to 300 gallons of fuel oil per month* Door - 23"W x 23"H. Firebox - 50"L x 36"H x 30"W. Heat Transfer Area - 74 sq ft. Weight - 1,492 lbs. Water Capacity - 196 gal.. Measurements and Foundation Dimensions - Illustration. Included with outdoor furnace - Water Test Kit and two 4-foot chimney sections
Shellmax is a packaged, three-pass smoke tube, with fully wet back boiler. Shellmax comes in two series – SMDL for burning light oils & gas and SMDH for burning heavy oils. SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT Thermax Group is an INR 6,123 Cr.
Capacity Range Standard Design Pressure steam boiler were the Integrated Furnace Boiler and offering from the Thermax stable. is an amalgam of . me walls High urnace Refractory Chamber Packaged 4.60 Leny:h (L) sco w th Ccrnbustor s .60 5.70 Chain Grate Length (L) €.30 6." 7.co 4.43
In Thermax's High Efficiency Chiller-Heater 40% of the heat required for generating hot water is recovered from low temperature chilled water. Remaining 60% is recovered from external heat source. Thereby, 40% reduction in direct external heat source can be achieved for heating hot water as compared to conventional hot water generator.
Because Combloc, the newest offering from the Thermax stable, is an amalgam of the best of these two designs and represents the future of packaged, multi-fuel fired steam boilers.This robust product is a highly compact, efficient, plug and play packaged boiler, designed to meet your steam requirements today and tomorrow.
DuPont’s complete system combines the strengths of powerhouse solutions to deliver a total package of benefits including: The insulating power of Thermax™ Brand Insulation The air and moisture protection of weatherization technology such as LiquidArmor™ Flashing and Sealant; As an optional component, DuPont-approved spray foam in the stud cavity for added air and water sealing
BOILER FOR CARPET DYEING STEAM BOILER MODEL CB 30/10.54/59/E **** 2ND AND FINALPART SHIP. OF 2 NOS OF PUMP SCREW ASSLY* Indonesia: Bombay Air Cargo: NOS: 2: 208,903: 104,452: Oct 25 2016: 84021200: COMBLOC STEAM BOILER MODEL CB 120/17.5/1001/E ****3RD AND FINAL PART SHIPMENT**** OTH.DET.AS PER INV. Philippines: Nhava Sheva Sea: NOS: 1: 242,183
THERMAX COMBLOC Multi Fuel fired Ultra Compact Steam Boiler 1500 - 6000 Kg/hr Unique Design Features: The best of two worlds (combining hybrid and integral furnace boiler technologies) Combloc blends the best of two different boiler technologies, to offer a configuration which combines all the benefits of hybrid boilers like fuel flexibility, as well as the inherent ruggedness and compactness
Wholesale Trader of THERMAX STEAM BOILERS - Thermax Thermion Semi IBR Small Boiler - 300/500/750 Kg/hr., Thermax Thermion IBR Packaged Boiler - 1& 1.5 Tph Coal Wood, Thermax Combipac Fbc Boiler - Ibr 3/4/5/6/8 Tph Husk Coal Wood and Thermax Combloc Multi Fuel IBR Steam Boiler 2/3/4/5/6 TPH Coal Wood offered by Nikhil Technochem Private Limited, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
You can send a message to us by this email to email@example.com
If you have any problems about our product and service,please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you within 24 hours as soon as possible.Thank you!